Hillary Construction Group engage in the control of civil engineering projects specialising in roads, earthworks, steel reinforced concrete structures and associated activities as well as the manufacturing and supply of surfacing products and emulsions for supply to the industry
The Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), which rates contractors using various criteria, including capacity and performance, has rated Hillary Construction (Pty) Limited as a 9CE PE and 9SB.
- Construction and maintenance of national, provincial and township roads.
- Upgrading of gravel roads to bitumen surface.
- Rehabilitation of roads.
- Bulk earthmoving.
- Asphalt surfacing and overlays.
- Chip and spray surfacing and reseal work.
- Construction of airfields.
- Construction of earth dams.
- Appurtenant concrete works.
Structural Concrete Works:
- Bridge Structures
- Water and Sewerage Treatment Plants
- Mining Infrastructure including building works
We are proud to be affiliated with:
- BSI Quality Management System ISO 9001
- SA ROAD FEDERATION
- Society of Asphalt Technology (SAT)
- The Engineering Institution of Zambia
- Care Ways
The protection of the environment has been an important aspect to the Company. Health, safety and environmental issues have
always been dealt with responsibly.
We adhere to the following industry standards:
- COLTO and SACTCC Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Works.
- SANS (SA National Standards)
- OSHACT 18001
- ISO 9001
RELATED OPERATING COMPANIES
- Amplant (Pty) Ltd
- Hillary Construction Botswana (Pty) Ltd
- Hillary Construction Zambia Ltd
- Hillary Quiver Tree Construction (Pty) Ltd (Namibia)
- Polokwane Surfacing (Pty) Ltd
- Tswelopele Roads and Earthworks (Pty) Ltd
- Ya Rena Civils (Pty) Ltd